Join our Early Success #Bthru8 campaign on Twitter!
The Alliance for Early Success (@4EarlySuccess) hosts an ongoing social media campaign, Early Success (#Bthru8), to share news and research about state early childhood issues through Twitter and Facebook. Our goal is to provide easy-to-use materials that are helpful in making the case and building momentum for stronger early childhood policies and practices. We invite you to join our campaign! And don't forget to follow us @4EarlySuccess!
A few resources:
- How-to Guide on Social Media. For those who may be just beginning to dip your toes into social media platforms, we have a simple “how-to” guide that you can use to get started.
- Tweets/Facebook posts for you to use with #Bthru8 tags. Not sure what to tweet? Download our draft tweets and Facebook posts, and use them to help disseminate research making the case for better early childhood policies and practices.
- Send us a note. Let us know you are planning to join us, and we’ll add your name to the list of participating organizations. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sample tweets and posts to get started
- Care about early childhood issues? Follow #Bthru8 for latest news & research! @4earlysuccess #ECE
- Learn more about why strong early childhood policies and practices are so important @4earlysuccess Follow #Bthru8
- Use #Bthru8 for early childhood news & research, & join our campaign to advance better state policies for children! @4earlysuccess
Facebook: When times are tough, it’s even more important to make wise investments. Visit the Alliance for Early Success and learn why investing in the early years is one of the smartest choices we can make: http://bit.ly/17rRJIY
More Social Media Materials
- Birth through Eight Policy Framework Social Media Toolkit (Tweets and Posts). Contains sample tweets and posts for social media on the Birth through Eight Policy Framework. Use this document to share content about the Policy Framework.
- Sample Tweets and Posts on Family Support. Thanks to Child Trends for producing these messaging materials covering brain science, child care, home visiting and more!
- Download these photos to share on social media. (Right-mouse click to save image file.)